Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Strength Lies Within



One of the reasons why I enjoy CrossFit so much is because it's a strength and conditioning exercise program that builds you from the inside out. Our relationship with God should be the same way. God wants to do something in us in order to do something through us. Developing a personal relationship with God begins with an internal transformation. He is more concerned about the condition of our heart than our performance. When we surrender to him and humble ourselves, we can truly appreciate his love, mercy, and grace. God doesn't expect a flawless performance. He loves when we come from our broken state because it is there where his mercy is reflected. Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks inside. 

How amazing is it that although God owns the world all he wants is our heart! 
Love,

Jeanette, An Athlete On A Mission
Psalm 73:26 ~ My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment